Wednesday, 22 July 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.30 a.m.
- Credit Guarantee (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (19 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders or the Order of Business of yesterday, that (1) the following revised arrangements shall apply today in relation to the number of...
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Covid-19 Paindéim (7 speeches)
13. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht cén uair a bhéas plean cuimsitheach tharrthála iar-Covid-19 foilsithe aici don Ghaeilge agus Gaeltachta. [17297/20]
- Night-time Economy (7 speeches)
14. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if the night-time economy task force has been appointed; if not, when it will be appointed; and if she will make a statement on the...
- Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (7 speeches)
15. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the additional funding she has requested in the July stimulus; the way in which she plans to allocate the stimulus to support those...
- Arts Funding (7 speeches)
16. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the status of Galway 2020; the amount paid to Galway 2020 to date in 2020; the way in which the funding has been spent; the...
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Hedge Cutting (7 speeches)
17. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her plans to enhance hedge-cutting during winter 2020-2021; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [17116/20]
- Arts Plan (7 speeches)
18. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht when she will publish a comprehensive Covid-19 recovery roadmap for the arts. [17292/20]
- Wildlife Data (7 speeches)
19. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her plans to provide additional supports in respect of the collection of biodiversity data. [17285/20]
- Inland Waterways (8 speeches)
20. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her plans to provide additional capital funding for necessary upgrading work on the navigable inland waterways network; and if she...
- Culture Policy (8 speeches)
21. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if additional supports will be considered for local communities to hold replacement events in view of the cancellation of a number...
- Údarás na Gaeltachta (7 speeches)
22. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her views on Údarás na Gaeltachta using the same assessment criteria as the county local enterprise offices, LEOs, in...
- Animal Diseases (7 speeches)
23. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if she will suspend the issue of hare coursing licences across the entire country in view of the recently reported increase in the...
- Maoiniú d'Eagrais Ghaeilge (6 speeches)
24. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht an bhfuil plean ar bith ag a Roinn chun maoineadh a chur ar fáil do Rannóg Gaeilge Ollscoil Uladh i gcampas Mhic Aoidh i...
- Caiteachas Gaeilge agus Gaeltachta (5 speeches)
25. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht cén tacaíocht atá curha ar fháil aici do na hallaí pobail san Ghaeltacht atá i mbaol dúnadh go...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (30 speeches)
I wish to raise with the Taoiseach his Government’s handling of the issue of international travel. There is absolute public confusion and a lack of public confidence in the...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (56 speeches)
Some 43 Deputies have indicated. I call Deputy McDonald.
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Northern Ireland (14 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his meeting with the First Minister and deputy First Minister of the Northern Ireland Assembly. [16816/20]
- National Economic and Social Council (10 speeches)
2. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of his Department with the National Economic and Social Council. [16817/20]
- Cabinet Committees (21 speeches)
3. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the Government co-ordination Cabinet committee; and the officials and advisers that attend. [16884/20]
- Post-European Council Meetings: Statements (56 speeches)
In recent days, I attended a special meeting of the European Council in Brussels. The meeting, which was the first physical meeting of European Union leaders since February, began on Friday, 17...
- National Oil Reserves Agency (Amendment) and Provision of Central Treasury Services Bill 2020: From the Seanad (11 speeches)
The Dáil went into Committee to consider amendments from the Seanad.
- Credit Guarantee (Amendment) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (26 speeches)
Sections 1 to 4, inclusive, agreed to.
- Debenhams Ireland Redundancies: Motion [Private Members] (40 speeches)
We are resuming with Private Members' business. I know it is causing some confusion that we are approximately two and a half hours ahead of schedule but that is not my fault.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Paul Donnelly - to...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Community Services Programme (4 speeches)
I recently attended the annual general meeting of a local community centre. I would like to outline some of the serious situations facing not only this centre but many other community centres...
- Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (4 speeches)
I thank my colleague, the Minister for Health, Deputy Stephen Donnelly, for appearing in the Chamber to take this Topical Issue matter. I begin with a quote: "He's been an outstanding doctor and...