Thursday, 9 July 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach Gníomhach (Deputy Bernard J. Durkan) i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 (1 speech)
I move the following Revised Estimate:
- Vote 33 - Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht (Revised) (58 speeches)
That a sum not exceeding €376,236,000 be granted to defray the charge which will come in course of payment during the year ending on the 31st day of December, 2020, for the salaries and...
- Minute's Silence to Mark 25th Anniversary of Srebrenica Genocide (1 speech)
Before proceeding to Leaders' Questions, we will now, as agreed, pause to mark the 25th anniversary of the Srebrenica genocide. It is almost inconceivable that a short quarter of a century ago...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (25 speeches)
Tá bainc na tíre seo ag iarraidh na mílte euro de bhreis úis as a gcuid custaiméirí atá ag baint tairbhe as sos íocaíochta mar gheall ar Covid-19....
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (38 speeches)
Thirty Deputies have indicated, which gives one minute per question. If Members stick to that, we will get through as many speakers as possible.
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 (Resumed) (73 speeches)
I move the following Revised Estimates: Vote 27 — International Co-operation (Revised) That a sum not exceeding €549,702,000 be granted to defray the charge which will come in...
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, that No. 7a, motion re report and recommendations of the Committee on Standing Orders and Dáil Reform, be taken now without debate.
- Report and Recommendations of the Committee on Standing Orders and Dáil Reform: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders - (a) the rotas in relation to Leaders’ Questions, private members’ time, and Priority Questions, as contained in the...
- Affordable Housing: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Eoin Ó Broin on Tuesday, 7 July 2020:
- Rent and Mortgage Arrears: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Aodhán Ó Ríordáin on Wednesday, 8 July 2020:
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Catherine Connolly - to...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Special Educational Needs (6 speeches)
Can Members not participating in the Topical Issue debate please leave the Chamber quietly? The first matter for discussion comes from Deputy Catherine Connolly, who wishes to discuss the...
- School Accommodation (4 speeches)
Déanaim comhghairdeas leis an Aire on her new role. Scoil Chrónáin in Rathcoole is bursting at the seams. Census data show very clearly that Rathcoole is one of the...
- Bus Services (5 speeches)
I wish the Minister for climate action, communication networks and transport, Deputy Eamon Ryan, all the best in his new portfolio. My question relates to financial assistance for private bus...
- Youth Services (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy O'Gorman, to the club. Sometimes he will get an easy ride and sometimes he will not. This issue was only brought to me late last night. What is known in...
- Teachtaireacht ó Choiste - Message from Committee (1 speech)
The Standing Business Committee of Dáil Eireann has completed its consideration under Standing Order 30 of the request by the Minister for Finance to waive the requirement for...
- Teachtaireacht ón Seanad - Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Microenterprise Loan Fund (Amendment) Bill 2020 without amendment.