Wednesday, 2 October 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Driver Licences (7 speeches)
43. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he has engaged with his Cabinet colleagues and UK counterparts to ensure that returning emigrants that hold UK licences will continue...
- Public Transport (7 speeches)
44. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if free public transport will be provided for children up to 18 years of age as soon as possible; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Tourism Funding (10 speeches)
45. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he has allocated specific funding or resources to attracting tourists from the Chinese market; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Disability Services Provision (12 speeches)
46. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the measures he is planning to take to ensure equal access to public transport for disabled persons and those with mobility issues in view...
- Road Traffic Legislation (7 speeches)
47. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of the outstanding issues relating to licences for the operation of horse-drawn carriages in Dublin. [39765/19]
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Brexit Preparations (7 speeches)
48. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his views on whether the transport system particularly at major entry and exit points is adequately prepared for the ramifications of a...
- Road Safety Authority Campaigns (8 speeches)
49. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his views on whether the Road Safety Authority, RSA, should upscale its road safety campaigns, especially in the case of speeding and...
- Public Transport Initiatives (9 speeches)
50. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to implement the Cork metropolitan area transport strategy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39905/19]
- Electric Vehicles (8 speeches)
51. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the details of the findings from the low emission bus trials; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39773/19]
- Sports Funding (6 speeches)
52. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will reopen with additional funding the large-scale sports infrastructure fund; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39906/19]
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (72 speeches)
The fast-track planning scheme, the strategic housing development scheme, has not delivered and is not delivering faster housing construction and it has de-democratised and undermined local input...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (75 speeches)
I ask Deputies to adhere to the one-minute rule.
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (35 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his meeting with US Vice President, Mike Pence; and if the ramifications of a hard Brexit on the island of Ireland were discussed. [37405/19]
- Cabinet Committee Meetings (48 speeches)
8. To ask the Taoiseach if he has attended Cabinet committee meetings recently. [37416/19]
- Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (14 speeches)
11. To ask the Taoiseach if he has met or spoken to the leader of the UK Labour Party recently. [37417/19]
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy David Cullinane - to...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services (4 speeches)
The need for expanded cardiac services in the south east has been a big issue for people who live in the region. On foot of a number of meetings with Members of the Oireachtas of all parties...
- Special Educational Needs Service Provision (7 speeches)
I want to talk about some shocking statistics. Some 78% of all children, particularly those with disabilities, wait more than the statutory maximum of three months for an assessment. There has...
- Bord na Móna (35 speeches)
The third issue in the name of Deputies Naughten and Stanley is very close to my own heart. I welcome the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment, Deputy Richard Bruton.
- Firearms and Offensive Weapons (Amendment) Bill 2019: Second Stage [Private Members] (25 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the opportunity to open the Second Stage debate on the Firearms and Offensive Weapons (Amendment) Bill 2019. The purpose of this...
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (3 speeches)
I understand that the Chief Whip has a proposal for tomorrow's business to put to the House.
- Industrial Action by School Secretaries: Statements (41 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to address the House on the issue of school secretaries and caretakers. I recognise the very important work these staff and the other support staff carry out in the...
- UN Climate Action Summit: Statements (35 speeches)
I am glad to have the opportunity to discuss what transacted at the UN assembly on climate action. It was a useful meeting. A significant innovation by the UN was to have a whole day devoted to...
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (3 speeches)
The Government Chief Whip wishes to put a proposal before the House.
- Broadcasting (Amendment) Bill 2019: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Broadcasting (Amendment) Bill 2019: Second Stage (55 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am very pleased to introduce this Bill because it is timely that we have a serious debate around broadcasting. There are major changes in...