Thursday, 10 October 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach Gníomhach (Deputy Eugene Murphy) i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (3 speeches)
I wish Deputies, Ministers and the staff of the Houses a very good and prosperous day as they get down to their work once again.
- Hospitals Winter Plan (19 speeches)
1. To ask the Minister for Health when a winter plan for hospitals will be brought forward; the reason for the continued overcrowding in emergency departments during 2019; and if he will make a...
- Primary Care Centres (29 speeches)
3. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the decisive shift to primary care pledged in the Programme for Partnership Government; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41486/19]
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Hospital Waiting Lists (11 speeches)
8. To ask the Minister for Health when additional capacity will be provided in orthopaedics to reduce delays in assessments and procedures for patients in counties Cavan and Monaghan; and if he...
- Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh (Atógáil) - Priority Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Rehabilitative Training Allowance Payments (15 speeches)
4. To ask the Minister for Health the reason for the decision to cut the rehabilitative training allowance; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41501/19]
- Ceisteanna Eile (Atógáil) - Other Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Healthcare Infrastructure Provision (7 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Health the status of a day care centre for Monasterevin, County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41174/19]
- Mental Health Services Expenditure (9 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Health when the full allocation for mental health spending in 2019 will be drawn down; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41185/19]
- Respite Care Services (12 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Health the reason for the significant fall in the number of overnights, with or without day respite care, accessed by persons with a disability in the Cork South Lee...
- Hospital Consultant Recruitment (6 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Health when a new endocrinologist for the paediatric diabetes service in Cork University Hospital will be appointed; and if he will make a statement on the matter....
- Health Services Provision (8 speeches)
11. To ask the Minister for Health if he will report on the implementation of the recommendation by the Oireachtas Joint Committee on the Eighth Amendment of the Constitution for the availability...
- Hospital Services (7 speeches)
12. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the diabetes service in Sligo University Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41165/19]
- Hospitals Building Programme (3 speeches)
14. To ask the Minister for Health if a design team has been appointed for the relocation of the Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital to the St. James’s site; if so, the progress...
- Hospitals Building Programme (4 speeches)
16. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the allocation of funding for additional and urgently needed medical beds at Sligo University Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach has completed its consideration of the Finance (Tax Appeals and Prospectus Regulation) Bill 2019 and made amendments...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (87 speeches)
Extraordinary reports are emerging on a High Court case held earlier this week about the payment of money by contractors to criminals to secure protection at a housing scheme, in this case, a...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (78 speeches)
This week's budget had a clear focus on Brexit. The cost of insurance is another threat to the viability of many small businesses, community festivals and - increasingly - charitable...
- Equitable Beef Pricing Bill 2019: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move:That leave be given to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to ensure the provision of an equitable price for beef to farmers operating in that sector in order to ensure that it is a...
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 9: General (Resumed) (22 speeches)
Debate resumed on the following Financial Resolution: -(Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government)
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Kevin O'Keeffe - to...
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 9: General (Resumed) (17 speeches)
Debate resumed on the following Financial Resolution: - (Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government)
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Foreign Conflicts (6 speeches)
I welcome the fact that we have the opportunity to raise this issue today. The expression "words fail me" is totally inadequate to describe how I felt when I heard President Trump say earlier...
- Community Development Projects (4 speeches)
I am glad to be able to speak about Huntstown community centre in the Dáil a couple of days after the budget. The Minister of State, Deputy Doyle, is standing in for the Minister for Rural...
- Road Projects Status (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister. This is an old hobbyhorse of mine because the problem has not gone away. The Minister may recall that in May 2017, I and some of my colleagues, including Deputies...