Thursday, 17 May 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Public Service Pay Commission (7 speeches)
1. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the status of the negotiations with regard to pay equalisation; the timeline for negotiations to conclude; and if he will make a statement...
- Budget Measures (7 speeches)
2. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the way in which he is building capacity within the Civil Service and the public service and ensuring access to adequate information in...
- National Development Plan (9 speeches)
3. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if the Irish Fiscal Advisory Council was consulted on the growth projections and the money committed in relation to the national...
- Public Sector Reform Implementation (17 speeches)
4. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the areas of reform his Department is prioritising; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21978/18]
- Climate Change Adaptation Plans (9 speeches)
5. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the role of his Department in drafting the European climate and energy plan for Ireland by the end of 2018. [21979/18]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Public Private Partnerships (7 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the estimates of public private partnership, PPP, expenditure in the context of the multi-annual capital allocations in respect of the...
- Decentralisation Programme (12 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if the decentralisation of other Departments, sections or Government agencies to counties Laois and Offaly has been considered. [21626/18]
- Statutory Retirement Age (6 speeches)
8. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform when legislation to increase the compulsory retirement age for public servants will be published; the timeframe for the legislation to...
- Budget Targets (7 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he will report on his Department's interaction with the main spending Departments; the Departments that are close to profile in 2018;...
- Forensic Science Ireland Laboratory (7 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform when it is expected work will commence on the construction of the Forensic Science Ireland headquarters; and if he will make a statement...
- Public Procurement Contracts (14 speeches)
11. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he is considering measures to deal with companies that are found to have been negligent, fraudulent or substandard in the work on...
- National Development Plan (7 speeches)
12. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the way in which capital projects will be prioritised under the National Development Plan 2018-2027. [21512/18]
- Public Sector Reform Review (7 speeches)
13. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the degree to which reforms throughout the public sector remain in place to ensure accountability, collective responsibility and good...
- Leaders' Questions (32 speeches)
For several years Fianna Fáil and Deputy Michael McGrath, in particular, have been highlighting the burden of ever soaring insurance costs. Deputy Michael McGrath has raised the issue in...
- Questions on Promised Legislation (27 speeches)
We have only 15 minutes today, one minute for one question.
- Affordable Housing: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (2 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Darragh O'Brien on Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
- Palestine: Statements (Resumed) (1 speech)
The conflict between Palestine and Israel is a tragedy. I used to have a lot of sympathy for Israel, the people of which suffered terrible oppression during the Second World War. I have...
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy James Browne - to...
- Palestine: Statements (Resumed) (14 speeches)
The refusal of the Cabinet to do no more than issue a call for an independent investigation into the dreadful events in Palestine is in reality a call to do nothing. We are all aware of the...
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Report Stage (70 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1, 2, 66 to 72, inclusive, 74, 79, 80, 96, 98, 101, 103 and 104 are related and may be discussed together.
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Water and Sewerage Schemes (4 speeches)
My background is as a local councillor. I was first elected in 2004, having been co-opted in 2003. In my native county of Limerick, with the economy of that time, a number of sewerage schemes...
- Services for People with Disabilities (8 speeches)
I am disappointed the Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath, is not here to take this Topical Issue matter. However, the St. John of God special school in Islandbridge, providing services for...
- Mental Health Services Staff (5 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to raise the issue of unqualified non-specialist doctors working as consultants in our mental health services. The President of the High Court, Mr. Justice Peter Kelly,...
- European Communities (Brexit) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (10 speeches)
I move that: "The Bill be now read a Second Time." I wish to share time with Deputy Cullinane. This Bill was originally introduced in February 2017. Its objective was to ensure that the...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Employment Affairs and Social Protection has completed its consideration of the Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2017 and has made amendments thereto.