Tuesday, 20 October 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Garda Independent Review Mechanism (13 speeches)
103. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality for an update on the work of the independent review mechanism; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [35845/15]
- Cross-Border Co-operation (7 speeches)
104. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality if she has held discussions with the Minister of Justice in the Northern Ireland Assembly, Mr. David Ford, on the proposal by the British-Irish...
- Garda Misconduct Allegations (12 speeches)
105. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality for an update on the investigations into serious allegations made by two serving Garda Síochána whistleblowers; and if she will make a...
- Garda Station Closures (9 speeches)
106. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality for her views on whether the €500,000 realised by Garda Síochána station closures since 2012 has been a worthwhile saving; and...
- Garda Investigations (11 speeches)
107. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality for an update on the independent review mechanism; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [35255/15]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Crime Levels (7 speeches)
108. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the measures she will bring forward to address the problem of burglaries; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [35219/15]
- Crime Prevention (5 speeches)
109. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality her plans to deal with the escalation in incidents of knife crime; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [35216/15]
- Missing Persons (7 speeches)
110. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the steps she will take in a missing person case (details supplied) in view of recent allegations; her plans to authorise a new investigation...
- Garda Operations (10 speeches)
111. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality if there was an investigation within her Department regarding a surveillance programme within the Garda Síochána named Operation Mizen;...
- Criminal Law (5 speeches)
113. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality if she is satisfied that her Department's plans for the criminalisation of the purchase of sex are truly in the interest of those working in the...
- Garda Investigations (16 speeches)
114. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality her views on the operation of the independent review panel; the number of cases where the review has been concluded and persons contacted; where...
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputies Michael Healy-Rae and...
- Leaders' Questions (39 speeches)
I will ask the Taoiseach about the report drafted by the PSNI and MI5 for the Northern Ireland Secretary of State and which has been released to the British Parliament. The Secretary of State...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Civil Service Management (9 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach the way he and his Department formalised the role of the management board in his Department; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15214/15]
- Departmental Records (38 speeches)
3. To ask the Taoiseach the formal processes and mechanisms for documenting decisions made within his Department; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15215/15]
- Economic Management Council Meetings (48 speeches)
5. To ask the Taoiseach the number of times the Economic Management Council met in April 2015. [18119/15]
- Order of Business (34 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 40, statements on European Council, Brussels, pursuant to Standing Order 102A(2)(b); No. 15, motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann of the transfer of...
- European Council: Statements (25 speeches)
The meeting of the European Council which took place last Thursday dealt with several issues of importance to the European Union. Above all, it focused on the complex challenge of migration. It...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Valuation Office (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for the opportunity to bring this Topical Issue to the House. I thank the Minister of State for the changes made to the Valuation (Amendment) Act 2015, which exempt...
- School Transport Tendering (9 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for allowing this Topical Issue debate. This is a very important issue. Kerry Flyer has done excellent work in County Kerry over many years in providing much-needed...
- Enterprise Support Schemes (4 speeches)
I thank Deputy Keating. This evening, we note the loss of Mr. Hugh Cooney, the former chairman of Enterprise Ireland, who did massive work for this country in that role and, more particularly in...
- Proceeds of Sale of Aer Lingus: Motion (3 speeches)
I move:That Dáil Éireann approves the payment by the Minister for Finance, pursuant to section 46(1) of the National Treasury Management Agency (Amendment) Act 2014, from the Central...
- National Asset Management Agency: Motion [Private Members] (19 speeches)
I move:That Dáil Éireann:calls on the Government to establish a Commission of Investigation under the Commissions of Investigation Act 2004 with regard to the sale of Project Eagle by...
- Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest Bill 2015: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest Bill 2015: Second Stage (30 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." This Bill seeks to implement the provisions agreed in the Lansdowne Road agreement earlier this year. It does so in the context of our...