Wednesday, 6 May 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Social Welfare Code (7 speeches)
1. To ask the Minister for Social Protection her plans to provide the self-employed with greater access to social welfare benefits; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [17372/15]
- Employment Support Services (7 speeches)
2. To ask the Minister for Social Protection her plans to ensure that persons with disabilities are not left behind by the State in any economic recovery and the new job activation measures that...
- Rent Supplement Scheme Payments (11 speeches)
3. To ask the Minister for Social Protection if she will ensure that the cap on rent allowance is cognisant of the recent and ongoing increases in rental rates, particularly in the Dublin area....
- Social Welfare Code (7 speeches)
4. To ask the Minister for Social Protection her plans to alleviate food poverty; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [17373/15]
- JobPath Implementation (14 speeches)
5. To ask the Minister for Social Protection if she is aware of the concerns raised around the JobPath scheme and the reputation of the companies which have been selected to undertake it. [17375/15]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Child Benefit Administration (12 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Social Protection the steps she will take to ensure that children in receipt of child benefit meet the statutory requirement of attending school up to 16 years of age;...
- One-Parent Family Payment Eligibility (12 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Social Protection if she will consider reversing the planned cuts to eligibility for the one-parent family payment; and if she will make a statement on the matter....
- Gender Recognition (7 speeches)
8. To ask the Minister for Social Protection her views on the upcoming Gender Recognition Bill; that the proposed criteria for 16 and 17 year olds to access the legislation is onerous, as it...
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Jim Daly - the need to...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Airport Promotion (4 speeches)
Is the Minister not coming to the House?
- Hospital Closures (8 speeches)
Is the Minister of State, Deputy Coffey, rather than the Minister for Health, taking my Topical Issue?
- School Completion Programme (12 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for selecting this matter and the Minister for Health for coming in to respond.
- Social and Affordable Housing Provision (69 speeches)
Housing is a national crisis, if not a scandal. I do not want to rain on the parade of the Minister of State and his colleagues after yesterday's announcement, which is the fourth such...
- Leaders' Questions (86 speeches)
Are we all settled down now?
- Order of Business (79 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 12, motion re ministerial rota for parliamentary questions; and No. 1, Criminal Justice (Terrorist Offences)(Amendment) Bill 2014 [Seanad]- Second Stage. It is...
- Rural Equality Bill 2015: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act Bill entitled an Act to provide that regard be had by public bodies to the desirability of reducing socio-economic and other...
- Ministerial Rota for Parliamentary Questions: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in the Order of the Dáil of 25 September 2014, setting out the rota in which Questions to members of the Government are to be asked, Questions for oral...
- Message from Select Sub-Committee (1 speech)
The Select Sub-Committee on Public Expenditure and Reform has completed its consideration of the Statute Law Revision Bill 2015 and has made amendments thereto.
- Criminal Justice (Terrorist Offences) (Amendment) Bill 2014 [Seanad]: Second Stage (2 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am pleased to have this opportunity to introduce the Criminal Justice (Terrorist Offences) (Amendment) Bill 2014 to this House. The Bill...
- Sale of Siteserv: Motion [Private Members] (133 speeches)
I move:“That Dáil Eireann: notes that:— in 2012, Siteserv owed €150 million to Irish Bank Resolution Corporation, IBRC; — in March 2012, IBRC sold Siteserv for...