Tuesday, 19 May 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Good Friday Agreement (8 speeches)
8. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the implications for the Good Friday Agreement of the British Government repealing its Human Rights Act; and if he will make a statement on...
- Human Rights Issues (7 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he and the Irish Government will make clear the level of human rights due diligence they expect of Irish companies operating in Africa,...
- EU Membership (7 speeches)
11. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the proposals he has to discuss Britain's continued membership of the European Union with the British Foreign Secretary and with the British...
- Overseas Development Aid (6 speeches)
12. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade in view of the fact that 2015 will see three high level international meetings on critical global challenges, with a July conference in Addis...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
Question No. 13 replied to with Written Answers.
- Human Rights Issues (7 speeches)
14. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on movements for self-determination in Tibet and among the Uyghur nation of Central Asia. [19204/15]
- Northern Ireland Issues (8 speeches)
15. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he will provide an update on the implementation of the Stormont House Agreement; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [19280/15]
- Diplomatic Relations (8 speeches)
17. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade in view of improving relations between the US and Cuba, and in view of Ireland signing a memorandum of understanding with Cuba, if progress...
- Undocumented Irish in the USA (7 speeches)
19. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he will provide an update on his efforts on behalf of undocumented Irish emigrants in the United States of America; and if he will make a...
- Humanitarian Aid (7 speeches)
21. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the extent to which the European Union, the United Nations, and the international community in general, have effectively responded to the...
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Willie Penrose - the...
- Leaders' Questions (82 speeches)
The Taoiseach often states that he wants Ireland to be the best small country in the world in which to do business and we all agree with him in that regard. The Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Job Creation Data (16 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach to set out the number of net new jobs, per year, created between quarter two, 2011 and quarter two, 2014. [39380/14]
- Crime Data (5 speeches)
7. To ask the Taoiseach the reason the Central Statistics Office's data on recorded crime for quarter 3 of 2014 have not yet been published; and when they will be published. [13368/15]
- Order of Business (83 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, that Private Members’ business which shall be No. 65 – Thirty-fourth Amendment of the Constitution (Economic, Social and...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Radio Broadcasting (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for selecting this matter and the Minister for attending to respond. This issue is the funding of local radio. Over the course of the last 20 years no other medium...
- Schools Establishment (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for permitting this important issue, which focuses on the urgent need to secure approval for a new secondary school in Kinnegad, to be addressed on the floor of the...
- Homeless Accommodation Funding (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for taking this topical issue. Last week it was reported that €50 million, required by Dublin City Council to deal with the homeless crisis, had not been...
- Domestic Violence Refuges (11 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Deputy James Reilly, for coming to the House to listen to my concerns regarding the future of the Westmeath Support Service Against Domestic...
- An Bille um an gCeathrú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Cearta Geilleagracha, Comhdhaonnacha agus Cultúir) 2014: An Dara Céim [Comhaltaí Príobháideacha]: - Thirty-fourth Amendment of the Constitution (Economic, Social and Cultural Rights) Bill 2014: Second Stage [Private Members] (152 speeches)
Deputy Pringle is sharing time with Deputies Seamus Healy, Joan Collins and Finian McGrath.