Thursday, 7 February 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 1.00 p.m.
- Order of Business (137 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 10 - motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann of the Planning and Development (Planning Enforcement) General Policy Directive 2013 (back from committee);...
- Planning and Development Policy Directive: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Dáil Éireann approves the following Regulation in draft:Planning and Development (Planning Enforcement) General Policy Directive 2013,copies of which have been laid in draft...
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Irish Bank Resolution Corporation Bill 2013, without amendment.
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Timmy Dooley - the need...
- Water Services Bill 2013 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (66 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Promissory Notes: Statements (159 speeches)
I wish to make an important announcement for the information of the House. The Government has met in the past hour to consider a proposal from the Minister for Finance to once and for all remove...
- Water Services Bill 2013 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (30 speeches)
: Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Leaders' Questions (104 speeches)
A number of things need to be said about the deal on the promissory note and its replacement with long-term Government bonds. There will be grave disappointment that the total amount of debt...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Fuel Rebate Scheme (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Brian Hayes. He has a keen interest in this area and will be aware that as a result of the Budget Statement, the Government decided to extend a fuel...
- Private Rented Accommodation Provision (4 speeches)
The Minister of State is aware of the crisis in the buy-to-let market, with 29% of the 150,000 buy-to-let mortgages in arrears and 17% in arrears for 90 days or more. This means a staggering...
- Flood Alleviation Measures (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for affording me an opportunity to raise this important matter. The Minister of State, Deputy Brian Hayes, indicated to me that the Minister of State at the...
- Nursing Home Accommodation (4 speeches)
I wish to bring to the Minister of State's attention, if it is indeed necessary to do so, SI 236 of 2009, which provides for minimum standards of health care. It goes without saying that the...
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Defence Forces Remuneration (6 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Defence the total amount of pay and allowance and other remuneration for the Defence Forces in 2012; the total savings he hopes to make in this in 2013-2015; the method by...
- Defence Forces Reserve (16 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Defence the total amount allocated to the Reserve Defence Forces' budget each year since 2005; if his attention has been drawn to the recent suggestions that the Reserve...
- Overseas Missions (10 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Defence following the EUFOR Chad/CAR deployment in which Irish army troops were the second largest contingent after France, if he will rule out the involvement of Irish...
- Defence Policy (6 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Defence the latest situation with regard to the Green Paper on Defence; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6410/13]
- Naval Service Operations (4 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Defence the number of drugs seizures that the Naval Service have been involved in during each of the last ten years; the value of each of these seizures; and if he will...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Departmental Properties (13 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Defence his plans for Army barracks that are no longer in use; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6205/13]
- Defence Forces Operations (5 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Defence if in view of recent events in County Louth, his plans to augment the Defence Forces presence in border areas; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6202/13]
- Overseas Missions (33 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Defence if he has any plans for the Defence Forces to undertake any mission in Mali; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6180/13]
- EU Battle Groups (13 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Defence his plans for Irish military personnel to join any upcoming EU battle groups or military missions to Africa; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6078/13]