Tuesday, 5 February 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Septic Tank Registration Scheme (8 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government the total registration figures for waste water treatment systems to date broken down by county; the percentage registered...
- Pyrite Issues (12 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government the current position regarding the development of primary legislation for dealing with the levies required to resolve the...
- Rent Assistance Scheme (9 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government if he wll advise the way in which the proposed transfer of the rent assistance scheme from the Department of Social Protection...
- RAPID Programme (10 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government the changes made to the RAPID programme since he came into office; the funding provided for this programme in each year since...
- Proposed Legislation (16 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government the reason for the delay in producing a climate change heads of bill as promised in 2012. [6051/13]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- NAMA Social Housing (19 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government the estimated time for the delivery of the already promised National Asset Management Agency housing units. [5552/13]
- Commercial Rates Calculations (28 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government if, in the interests of the economic difficulties that small retail businesses in town centres are experiencing, he will...
- Property Taxation (16 speeches)
To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government in view of the fact that local authorities will be liable for the property tax with regards to their housing stock, the way he...
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Liam Twomey - the need...
- Leaders' Questions (119 speeches)
It is now 25 days since the public was told by the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy Coveney, that the Tesco Everyday Value beef burger contained 29.1% horsemeat. The chief...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Diplomatic Representation (77 speeches)
To ask the Taoiseach when he next plans to meet political leaders in Northern Ireland. [53789/12]
- Order of Business (52 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 25, National Lottery Bill 2012 - Second Stage (resumed). Private Members' business shall be No. 90, motion re promissory notes.
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Public Procurement (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for the opportunity to speak on this matter and the Minister of State, Deputy Brian Hayes, for attending. The issue I propose is the use of social clauses in public...
- Mortgage Arrears Report Implementation (4 speeches)
My party has a duty to hold to account the Government on its handling of the mortgage arrears crisis. A report in this morning's Irish Independent informs us that a new Cabinet sub-committee is...
- Overseas Development Aid (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for providing me with a timely opportunity to raise this issue. I also thank the Minister of State, Deputy Hayes, for attending in the Dáil. I appreciate the...
- Community Nursing Homes (13 speeches)
It is a disgrace that two years after a €12 million community nursing home facility was completed in Inchicore, it has not yet started operations. This facility was to provide community...
- National Lottery Bill 2012: Second Stage (Resumed) (25 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Message from Select Sub-Committee (1 speech)
The Select Sub-Committee on Health has completed its consideration of the Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2012 and has made no amendment thereto.
- Promissory Notes: Motion [Private Members] (43 speeches)
I move:"That Dáil Éireann:in view of the imminent danger of Ireland's humiliation in the negotiations with the European Central Bank over the Anglo Irish Bank promissory notes, calls on...