Tuesday, 29 March 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
European Council Meetings
- European Council Meetings (38 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his participation the European Council meeting of 24/25 March 2011; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [5738/11]
- Tribunals of Inquiry (30 speeches)
Question 6: To ask the Taoiseach the total cost to his Department of the Moriarty Tribunal. [5739/11]
- Ministerial Staff (25 speeches)
Question 7: To ask the Taoiseach if he has appointed or will be appointing advisors and programme managers and other staff to his Department in addition to the regular Departmental staff; and...
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
Employment Regulation Orders
- Employment Regulation Orders (6 speeches)
Question 29: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation the position regarding the review of Employment Regulation Orders and Registered Employment Agreements as set out in the...
- Job Creation (11 speeches)
Question 30: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation the analysis done by him on the effects of the measures included in the Programme for Government on businesses in the...
- Programmes for Government (4 speeches)
Question 31: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation his priorities for job creation; and if he will make a statement on the matter [5957/11]
- Economic Competitiveness (8 speeches)
Question 32: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation the steps he will take to help the struggling retail sector [5973/11]
- County Enterprise Boards (6 speeches)
Question 33: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation his plans regarding the future of county enterprise boards; the way the merger of local enterprise and job support...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Departmental Agencies (10 speeches)
Question 34: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation when the Source Ireland portal will be set up as per the Programme for Government; the persons who will be responsible for...
- Technology Research Centres (8 speeches)
Question 35: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation the date on which the network of technology research centres will be established as per the Programme for Government; the...
- Enterprise Support Services (6 speeches)
Question 37: To ask the Minister for Enterprise; Trade and Innovation his plans to develop export programmes for small businesses; the facilities and assistance that currently exist for small...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Joe McHugh - the report...
- Leaders' Questions (56 speeches)
Three weeks ago the Taoiseach promised the House that he would operate his Government according to new standards of accountability and openness. He said nobody would be exempt from the need to...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (3 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a notices under Standing Order 32. I call Deputy Pádraig Mac Lochlainn.
- Order of Business (52 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 6, motion re ministerial rota for parliamentary questions; and No. 10, statements on the Moriarty tribunal report. It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing...
- Ministerial Rota for Parliamentary Questions: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Order of the Dáil of 9 March, 2011, setting out the rota in which questions to members of the Government are to be asked, questions for oral answer,...
- Moriarty Tribunal Report: Statements (42 speeches)
Before we move on to statements on the Moriarty tribunal I beg the indulgence of the House. As my predecessors have ruled in similar circumstances, while the Chair fully acknowledges that the...
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Universal Service Charge: Motion (105 speeches)
I move: "That Dáil Éireann: recognises that: — the Universal Social Charge is an unjust and regressive tax, bearing down most heavily on those least able to afford it; — the Universal...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- School Transport (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle's office for facilitating an Adjournment debate on this matter. Changes to the school transport system will always be a contentious issue. Any interference with it...
- Arts Funding (2 speeches)
Seo é an chéad ócáid dom cupla focal a rá sa Dáil nua agus sa Teach stairiúil, tábhachtach seo. Tá mé thar a bheith bródúil a bheith anseo mar Teachta Dála nua ar son muintir na...
- Care of the Elderly (2 speeches)
This is the first chance I have had publicly to congratulate Deputy Kathleen Lynch on her appointment as Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children and, similarly, to congratulate...
- Hospital Services (3 speeches)
Táim buíoch don Aire Stáit as ucht fanacht anseo linn chun páirt a ghlacadh sa díospóireacht seo. The public health care system in Louth and east Meath is in crisis because of the Fianna...