Tuesday, 22 March 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
Programmes for Government
- Programmes for Government (24 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach if he will set out the elements of the Programme for Government for which he and his Department are directly responsible; and if he will make a statement on the...
- EU Summits (46 speeches)
Question 3: To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his participation in the EU summit on 11 March 2011; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [5309/11]
- Programmes for Government (7 speeches)
Question 6: To ask the Taoiseach the constitutional referenda he plans to hold in the next 12 months; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [5311/11]
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
Rapid Response Initiative
- Rapid Response Initiative (6 speeches)
Question 15: To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs the measures he is taking to support the rescue efforts in Japan. [5386/11]
- Middle East Peace Process (16 speeches)
Question 16: To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs if his attention has been drawn to the fact that a number of States have recently recognised Palestine as an independent...
- Foreign Conflicts (12 speeches)
Question 17: To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs his views on recent statements by the USA, the EU and especially EU states like Britain and France, in relation to popular...
- Human Rights Issues (8 speeches)
Question 19: To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs his views regarding the treatment of a person (details supplied) who is being held by US authorities in conditions that...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Ministerial Responsibilities (6 speeches)
Question 20: To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs his bilateral and multilateral priorities for the next four months [5352/11]
- International Agreements (6 speeches)
Question 21: To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs his plans to ratify the optional protocol to the International Covenant on Social and Economic Rights [5318/11]
- Overseas Development Aid (9 speeches)
Question 22: To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs the proportion of GDP he will spend in 2011 on Overseas Development Aid and each subsequent year until 2015; and the...
- Foreign Conflicts (14 speeches)
Question 23: To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs his views on whether the response by the international community to the Libyan crisis is sufficient in view of the alleged...
- Passport Applications (10 speeches)
Question 24: To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs his plans to move the passport service from his Department to the Department of Justice and Law Reform; the reasons behind such...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Seán Conlan - the...
- Leaders' Questions (41 speeches)
I remind Members that we have seven minutes per question broken down as follows: two minutes for the Members asking questions, three minutes for the reply and one minute each for a supplementary...
- Request to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (3 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a request under Standing Order 32 from Deputy Ellis.
- Order of Business (69 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 4, statements on the pre-European Council meeting of 24 and 25 March 2011. It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, that the proceedings in regard...
- Private Notice Question (0 speeches)
Moriarty Tribunal Report
- Moriarty Tribunal Report (22 speeches)
I will call on the Deputies who tabled questions to the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources in the order in which they submitted their questions to my office.
- European Council Meeting: Statements (31 speeches)
There will be an hour and a quarter of debate, an hour of which will be taken up by the main spokespersons.
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Corporation Tax: Motion (24 speeches)
I propose to share time with Deputy O'Dea.
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Schools Amalgamation (2 speeches)
As an elected representative for south Tipperary and west Waterford and a strong advocate for the protection of rural Ireland, I have major concerns with regard to any proposal dressed up as a...
- Social Welfare Benefits (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for selecting this important issue for the Adjournment debate. I also thank the Minister for attending to give her reply. Since it was not the case with the former...
- Departmental Offices (2 speeches)
On Tuesday, 15 March, it came to my attention that, under the local office reorganisation plan, the departmental offices at Ballybay, Birr, Monaghan town, Mullingar and Portlaoise were to close...
- Hospitals Building Programme (2 speeches)
The good news in the programme for Government is that the national paediatric hospital will be built during its term. However, the saga of the national paediatric hospital continues. The...