Tuesday, 18 January 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
Programmes for Government
- Programmes for Government (34 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on progress in the implementation of the Revised Programme for Government; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46963/10]
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- State Airports (6 speeches)
Question 53: To ask the Minister for Transport his regional strategy having announced the ending of State funding for Galway, Knock, Sligo and Derry airports without any consultation or...
- Severe Weather Events (10 speeches)
Question 54: To ask the Minister for Transport if he has reviewed the operation of his Department and of the various transport services throughout the severe weather crisis in December 2010; if...
- State Assets (8 speeches)
Question 55: To ask the Minister for Transport if his attention has been drawn to the plan of the Spanish Government to part privatise their national airport authority and air traffic control...
- Road Network (7 speeches)
Question 56: To ask the Minister for Transport following receipt of a report from the National Roads Authority in December 2010 on increased numbers of tolling stations on national primary...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Road Network (12 speeches)
Question 58: To ask the Minister for Transport his commitment for funding the construction of a dual carriageway from Aughnacloy to Derry the A5; the estimated cost of the project; the progress...
- Transport Services (3 speeches)
My Department and I keep in regular and ongoing contact with the various transport agencies on matters relevant to general transport policy. Transport 21 is the Government's multi-billion euro...
- Road Network (20 speeches)
Question 60: To ask the Minister for Transport the road maintenance budget for 2011; his plans to ensure that the damage done to the national and non national road network following the recent...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Joe McHugh - the...
- Leaders' Questions (102 speeches)
In an interview on yesterday's RTE news, the Minister for Finance, Deputy Brian Lenihan, raised the possibility of renegotiating downwards the 5.8% interest rate at which money is borrowed under...
- Requests to move Adjournment of the Dáil under Standing Order 32 (5 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call on Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my...
- Order of Business (68 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 16, Child Care (Amendment) Bill 2009 [Seanad] - Order for Report, Report and Final Stages; No. 17, Nurses and Midwives Bill 2010 - Order for Report, Report and Final...
- Child Care (Amendment) Bill 2009 [Seanad]: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Child Care (Amendment) Bill 2009 [Seanad]: Report and Final Stages (67 speeches, 7 comments)
Amendments Nos. 1 and 2 are related and will be discussed together by agreement.
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Health Care Services: Motion (26 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: is concerned that: — a national emergency has again emerged in Ireland's hospitals with an unprecedented 569 patients on trolleys in January 2011; — the...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Quinn Insurance Group (8 speeches)
I wish to share time with Deputies Seymour Crawford, Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin, Rory O'Hanlon and Margaret Conlon.
- Illegal Downloading of Copyright Material (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for giving me the opportunity to raise this important issue and I thank the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Innovation for coming to the Chamber to reply to the...