Thursday, 13 January 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Requests to Move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (8 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my office.
- Order of Business (255 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 1, Communications Regulation (Postal Services) Bill 2010 [Seanad] - Second Stage. Private Members' Business shall be No. 84, motion re water utilities (resumed), to be...
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Water Utilities: Motion (42 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Phil Hogan on Wednesday, 12 December 2011:
- Communications Regulation (Postal Services) Bill 2010 [Seanad]: Second Stage (23 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." The Communications Regulation (Postal Services) Bill has been discussed at some length in the Seanad where we had a useful debate and introduced...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
Accident and Emergency Services
- Accident and Emergency Services (44 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the precautions being taken to protect patients from cross infection from swine flu and other hospital infections in view of the number...
- Child Care Services (12 speeches)
Question 3: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the nature of her discussions with senior executives of the Health Service Executive on the matter of deaths of children in care; and if...
- Medical Redress Schemes (11 speeches)
Question 4: To ask the Minister for Health and Children her plans to introduce a supplementary redress scheme for the surviving women victims, and surviving next of kin of deceased victims, of...
- Accident and Emergency Services (6 speeches)
Question 5: To ask the Minister for Health and Children her plans for the provision of acute emergency services at Roscommon County Hospital; and if she will make a statement on the matter....
- Other Questions. (0 speeches)
- Hospital Accommodation (67 speeches)
Question 6: To ask the Minister for Health and Children in view of the record number of patients on trolleys and chairs in accident and emergency departments of our public hospitals during...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Jimmy Deenihan - the need...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
Schools Building Programme
- Schools Building Programme (4 speeches)
I attended Dromclough national school in Listowel and have retained a strong interest in its fortunes ever since. The number of enrolments continues to increase because it is an excellent school...
- State Asset Privatisation (2 speeches)
The reason I asked for a debate on this matter is because of the real threat that exists at present to State companies. We are still awaiting the report of the McCarthy group on State assets....
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Multi-Unit Developments Bill 2009, without amendment.
- Adjournment Debate (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Health Services (2 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to raise this important issue for south County Tipperary on the Adjournment. I am glad that my colleague, the Minister of State, Deputy Mansergh, is present. I am...
- Regional Airports (2 speeches)
The decision to eliminate the public service obligation subsidies for all regional airports in the west is both wrong and illogical. The Minister has announced that he will close the regional...