Thursday, 11 June 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business (81 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. a9, motion re Ryan report on the Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse. It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, that the Dáil shall sit later...
- Local Government (Rates) (Amendment) Bill 2009: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Local Government (Rates) Act 1970 by delimiting the circumstances in which the Minister for Local Government can...
- Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Reviews of Commercial Rents) Bill 2009: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act, in the public interest, to provide for the imposition by way of Government Order of a requirement that landlords charge market...
- Ryan Report on the Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse: Motion (24 speeches, 3 comments)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: - accepts the conclusions of the Report of the Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse and in particular the failure of the State and the religious congregations...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Justice, Equality, Defence and Women's Rights has concluded its consideration of the Criminal Justice (Surveillance) Bill 2009 and has made amendments thereto.
- Ryan Report on the Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse: Motion (Resumed) (72 speeches, 2 comments)
The following motion was moved by The Taoiseach on Thursday, 11 June 2009:
- Revised Estimates for Public Services 2009: Messages from Select Committees (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Finance and the Public Service has completed its consideration of Votes 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17 and 18 for the year ending 31 December 2009; and the Select...