Wednesday, 6 July 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:00:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Victor Boyhan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Further...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Apprenticeship Programmes (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Feighan, to the House.
- Disability Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for attending take this Commencement matter. I have always been a passionate advocate for people with disabilities. I firmly believe that society has a...
- Aquaculture Industry (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Martin Heydon, to the House.
- Employment Schemes (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Troy, to the House. I am pleased to share my time this morning with Senator Burke. The issue we are raising is the ongoing campaign by Tús and the...
- Social Welfare Offices (4 speeches)
I welcome Deputy Troy and commend him on his role as Minister of State with responsibility for trade. He has been doing tremendous work since taking office in building trade relations and...
- Scientific Research (5 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas leis an gCathaoirleach Gníomhach and I thank the Minister of State for coming into the Chamber to speak on this issue in which I know he has a deep personal interest...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (47 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the appointment of Members to the Joint Committee on Standing Orders (Private Business), to be taken without debate on conclusion of the Order of...
- Appointment of Members to Joint Committee on Standing Orders (Private Business): Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to Standing Order 5 of the Standing Orders of the Dáil and Seanad relative to Private Business, the following members be appointed to be members of the Joint...
- Electoral Reform Bill 2022: Committee Stage (Resumed) (37 speeches)
- Higher Education Authority Bill 2022: Committee Stage (118 speeches)
- Visit of Israeli Delegation (1 speech)
Before we continue, I wish to welcome H.E. Lironne Bar Sadeh, the Israeli ambassador to Ireland, and her delegation to Seanad Éireann. It is great to have you here.
- Higher Education Authority Bill 2022: Committee Stage (Resumed) (240 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 2: - (Sanator David Norris).
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (5 speeches)
Notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, I propose that we suspend for 15 minutes until the Minister is available, due to a division in the Dáil.
- Institutional Burials Bill 2022: Report and Final Stages (59 speeches)
Amendment No. 1 arises out of committee proceedings. Amendments Nos. 1 to 4, inclusive, 12 and 16 are related and may be discussed together by agreement. Is that agreed? Agreed.
- Employment Equality (Amendment) (Non-Disclosure Agreements) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (21 speeches)
The discussion is to adjourn after one hour, if not previously concluded. I welcome the Minister, Deputy O'Gorman, back to the House.