Thursday, 14 July 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 9:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
Before I read out some messages from the Dáil, I am sure colleagues will join me in welcoming the French ambassador to Ireland, H.E Mr. Vincent Guérend, to Seanad Éireann and...
- Teachtaireachtaí ón Dáil - Messages from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the Planning and Development, Maritime and Valuation (Amendment) Bill 2022 on 13 July 2022, having been changed from the Planning and Development (Amendment)...
- Animal Welfare: Motion (26 speeches)
I move: “That Seanad Éireann: recalls that: - Ireland has signed and ratified the European Convention for the Protection of Animals kept for Farming Purposes (‘the...
- Air Navigation and Transport Bill 2020: Committee Stage (Resumed) (113 speeches)
NEW SECTIONSDebate resumed on amendment No. 3: - (Senator Regina Doherty)
- Child Care (Amendment) Bill 2022: Second Stage (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Child Care (Amendment) Bill 2022: Committee and Remaining Stages (17 speeches)
Sections 1 to 6, inclusive, agreed to.
- Remediation of Dwellings Damaged by the Use of Defective Concrete Blocks Bill 2022: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (156 speeches)
- Planning and Development, Maritime and Valuation (Amendment) Bill 2022: [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] Report and Final Stages (Resumed) (106 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill, which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 148, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed...