Wednesday, 30 March 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I just heard my good friend and colleague mentioning Kinsale. It is a very beautiful town, as is all of Cork. I had the privilege of visiting it last week and the visit was enhanced by meeting...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- School Enrolments (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage, Deputy Malcolm Noonan, to the House once again.
- Special Educational Needs (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the Chamber. It is great to have him here. I am raising the issue of mandatory training for teachers of children who are dyslexic. It is probably the most...
- Housing Provision (6 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting what I think is a really important Commencement matter, which relates to the Land Development Agency, LDA, its commitments, and the Government's...
- Irish Blood Transfusion Service (4 speeches)
I am also delighted to see school children in the Seanad today. I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Feighan, for coming to the House to deal with this matter. As he knows, there is a real...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (37 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding Covid exempt regulations - Planning and Development Act 2000 (Exempted Development) (Number 2) Regulations 2022 - to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and to...
- Planning and Development Act 2000 (Exempted Development) (Number 2) Regulations 2022: Motion (7 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Planning and Development Act 2000 (Exempted Development) (Number 2) Regulations 2022, a copy of which has been...
- Regulation of Providers of Building Works and Building Control (Amendment) Bill 2022: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Support to Ukraine: Motion (29 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House.