Thursday, 10 March 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
Maidin mhaith daoibh uilig, agus fáilte romhaibh chuig an seisiún seo. I have received notice from Senator Victor Boyhan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Road Network (5 speeches)
I formally welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Heydon, to the House and thank him for being here.
- Road Projects (5 speeches)
I recognise the road Senator Murphy intends to discuss.
- Educational Disadvantage (5 speeches)
I have just come from a committee meeting. I thank the Cathaoirleach for choosing this matter because it is something I feel very strongly about. I also thank the Minister of State for coming...
- Rental Sector (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage, Deputy Noonan.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (23 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, motion to approve Ireland’s opt-in to an EU measure on hate crime and hate speech, to be taken at 1.15 p.m. and to conclude at 2 p.m., with the...
- Proposal for a Council Decision on Hate Speech and Hate Crime: Motion (12 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect of the area of...