Wednesday, 2 March 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
Dia dhaoibh, a chairde. I have received notice from Senator Tim Lombard that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Agricultural Shows (6 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach and I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Joe O'Brien, to the Chamber. I tabled this Commencement matter this morning to ask for an update on the funding for show...
- School Facilities (10 speeches)
I take it that the Senator is sharing time.
- Office of Public Works Projects (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy O’Donovan, and thank him for coming to the House to respond to this matter, which is related to substantial works being done by the Office of Public...
- Respite Care Services (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Butler, to the House.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (23 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Sea-Fisheries (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021, Committee Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and to adjourn at 2.30 p.m., if not previously concluded; No. 2,...
- Sea-Fisheries (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (27 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy Charlie McConalogue, to the House.
- Credit Union Sector: Statements (16 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Fleming.
- Housing Policy: Motion (16 speeches)
Senator Ruane is moving the motion and sharing her time with Senator Flynn. Is that agreed? Agreed. I formally welcome the Senators' guests from Housing Action Now in collaboration with a...