Wednesday, 11 November 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from the Senator Garret Ahearn that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- National Smart Metering Programme (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
- Urban Regeneration and Development Fund (6 speeches)
At the outset, I wish to express my sympathy and the sympathy of the House to you, Senator McGahon, on your family bereavement in recent days.
- Homelessness Strategy (4 speeches)
I submitted this matter for debate because the week before last five homeless people died. We already had a spike in the number of homeless people during the summer. That could have been due to...
- Youth Services (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire, an Teachta O'Gorman.
- Fishing Industry (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire ar maidin. Gabhaim mo chomhghairdeas leis as ucht a bheith tofa mar Aire Talmhaíochta, Bia agus Mara agus guím ádh air sa jab sin.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (40 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the arrangements for the sitting of the House on Tuesday, 17 November 2020, to be taken on conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; No. 2,...
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business: The Seanad on its rising on Wednesday, 11th November, 2020, shall adjourn until 10.30 a.m. on...
- Recognition of Irish Military Service at Jadotville in 1961: Statements (19 speeches)
The non-commissioned officers and men of A Company and attached 35th Infantry Battalion, United Nations forces in Congo took responsibility for the UN post at Jadotville on 3 September 1961. On...
- Disability Day Services: Statements (17 speeches)
I thank the Senators for raising this issue in the House today. I am glad to have the opportunity to restate this Government's commitment to supporting people with disabilities and their...
- Political Donations: Motion (67 speeches)
I move: "That Seanad Éireann: notes: - the decision of Sinn Féin to accept a donation in excess of €4 million from the estate of William Hampton; - that the maximum...