Wednesday, 11 December 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tim Lombard that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he propose to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- School Transport Eligibility (7 speeches)
The Minister of State, Deputy Cannon, is very welcome.
- Community Employment Schemes Supervisors (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade for coming here today. This matter is not part of his remit but I know he will convey my concerns to the Minister for...
- Anti-Social Behaviour (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State. Unfortunately, I am very disappointed to have to say that incidents of anti-social behaviour appear to be on the increase on many of our train routes, including...
- Family Support Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming to the Seanad this morning. I thank her for engaging with me on her availability and I appreciate the effort she made to be here this morning. The F2 Centre in...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (253 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Social Welfare (No. 2) Bill 2019 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and to adjourn at 3.30 p.m. if not previously concluded; No. 2, Gaming and Lotteries...
- Civil Liability (Schools) Bill 2019: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the law related to civil liability for schools.
- Social Welfare (No. 2) Bill 2019: Committee Stage (17 speeches)
I welcome the Minister.
- Teachtaireachtaí ón Dáil - Messages from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann passed the Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2019 on 10 December 2019, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired. Dáil Éireann passed the Credit...
- Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Bill 2019: [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] Report and Final Stages (46 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill that has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 148, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed on...
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage (176 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 15:
- Consumer Insurance Contracts Bill 2017: Second Stage (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Consumer Insurance Contracts Bill 2017: Committee and Remaining Stages (30 speeches)
SECTION 1Government amendment No. 1: