Thursday, 5 December 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tim Lombard that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport,...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Road Projects (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Stanton, who is, as ever, a faithful attender of the Seanad.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (58 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the arrangements for the sitting of the House on Tuesday, 10 December 2019, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business, without debate; No....
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, the Seanad shall meet at 1.30 p.m. on Tuesday, 10th December, 2019 and the Order of Business shall be...
- Teachtaireachtaí ón Dáil - Messages from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann passed the Microbeads (Prohibition) Bill 2019, on 4 December 2019, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired. Dáil Éireann passed the Criminal...
- Local Government Funding: Statements (111 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Phelan.
- Crime: Statements (30 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Charlie Flanagan, to the House and invite him to give his opening statement.