Tuesday, 3 December 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maria Byrne that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister of State with...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Flood Risk Management (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kevin Boxer Moran, and thank him for coming to the Seanad to respond to my query today. In early September, the Minister of State visited Coonagh in...
- Services for People with Disabilities (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Finian McGrath to the House and invite Senator Mullen to speak.
- Road Signage (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming in today. He understands this situation well. I will set out some background to this issue for those who may not be familiar with it. Back in the...
- Schools Building Projects Status (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Halligan. I invite Senator Gallagher to outline his matter.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (165 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2019, back from committee, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; No. 2,...
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2019: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2019, copies of which were laid in draft form before Seanad...
- Finance (Tax Appeals and Prospectus Regulation) Bill 2019: Committee and Remaining Stages (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy D'Arcy, back to the House.
- Finance Bill 2019: Committee Stage (250 speeches)
Sections 1 to 8, inclusive, agreed to.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I welcome to the Gallery former Senator Brian Hillery and his family, including Gavin and Joanne, I think It is nice to see a former Member back and everybody looking so well. I apologise that...
- Finance Bill 2019: Committee Stage (Resumed) (49 speeches)
Section 28 agreed to.
- Finance Bill 2019: Order for Report Stage (6 speeches)
When is it proposed to take Report Stage?