Tuesday, 2 July 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maria Byrne that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Transport,...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Transport Policy (5 speeches)
I acknowledge that I have raised this issue with the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport previously but I am looking for an update on the proposed Limerick-Shannon metropolitan area...
- Abortion Services Provision (5 speeches)
Tá fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit, Deputy Finian McGrath.
- Schools Building Projects (4 speeches)
I will try to be as swift as possible. The issue I am raising today goes back to a meeting in 2009, shortly after I had been elected to the council for the first time, in what was then the...
- Local Authority Housing (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy English.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (62 speeches)
Before I ask the Leader to outline the Order of Business, I welcome some of his friends, Mary McDevitt Afflerback, her husband, Jerry Afflerback, their son, Reilly, and Cathy Goodwin, to the...
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (94 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 99c: