Thursday, 20 June 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach Gníomhach (Senator Gerry Horkan) i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Election of Acting Chairman (3 speeches)
Clerk of the Seanad: I have to inform the House pursuant to Standing Order 12 that both the Cathaoirleach and Leas-Chathaoirleach are absent from this meeting of the Seanad. It will be...
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Michelle Mulherin that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Road Network (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Ross.
- IDA Ireland Site Visits (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation, Deputy Pat Breen.
- Sustainable Rural Housing Guidelines (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy Doyle.
- Preschool Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs for coming to the House. The reason I asked the Minister to come in today relates to Naíonra Bhaile Chruaich Teoranta, which is an...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (41 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Judicial Council Bill 2017 - Report and Final Stages to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business.
- Judicial Council Bill 2017: Report and Final Stages (74 speeches)
For the information of Members, by agreeing to the motion to recommit, the House will allow a Committee Stage style discussion on amendments Nos. 16 and 31 to 35, inclusive, when Members may...
- Teachtaireacht ón Dáil - Message from Dáil (2 speeches)
Dáil Éireann has agreed on 19 June 2019 to the amendments made by Seanad Éireann to the Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Law Provisions Bill 2018. I thank everybody for...