Wednesday, 12 June 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maria Byrne that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Medical Aids and Appliances (5 speeches)
Tá fáilte romhat, a Aire-Stáit as iarthar Chorcaí.
- Legislative Reviews (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for making time to come to the House. Political discourse, both here and abroad, is being degraded by a variety of groups and individuals who peddle messages of...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (58 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. a1, motion regarding the eleventh report of the Committee of Selection, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business, without debate; No. 1, Private...
- Community Participation (Disability) (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2019: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to promote better provision in respect of the use by persons with disabilities of certain buildings and other places and transport...
- Eleventh Report of the Committee of Selection: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the report of the Committee of Selection be laid before the Seanad.
- National Minimum Wage (Protection of Employee Tips) Bill 2017: Report and Final Stages (73 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection, Deputy Regina Doherty. Before we commence, I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the...
- Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
The Oireachtas Joint Committee on Justice and Equality at its meeting today has completed its consideration of Regulation (EU) 2018/1727 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14...
- National Surplus (Reserve Fund for Exceptional Contingencies) Bill 2018: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adoption (Information and Tracing) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (37 speeches)