Thursday, 27 September 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Jerry Buttimer that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Justice and Equality...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Gambling Legislation (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Stanton, to the House. I thank him for being here. The issue of loot boxes and gambling has grown into national and international prominence in recent...
- Medicinal Products Availability (5 speeches)
The Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Catherine Byrne, is welcome.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Provision (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. This issue relates to the Cherry Orchard campus in Dublin 10. My last Commencement matter on it was in July and dealt with by the Minister of State, Deputy Jim...
- Harbour Authorities (6 speeches)
The next matter is in the name of Senator Victor Boyhan. I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy David Stanton, who will speak on behalf of the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local...
- Order of Business (51 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and European Council establishing the Internal Security Fund, back from committee, to be...
- EU Regulations: Motion (3 speeches)
I move:That Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect of the area of...
- Electoral Commission: Statements (19 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy John Paul Phelan, and invite him to make his contribution.