Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Lorraine Clifford-Lee that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister of...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Coastal Erosion (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the Seanad. Following the recent snow event and Storm Emma the residents of Portrane are extremely upset and worried about the further coastal erosion in the...
- Education Policy (5 speeches)
Tá fáilte romhat, Aire. I ask An Seanadóir Boyhan to outline his matter.
- School Accommodation Provision (8 speeches)
I thank the Minister, Deputy Bruton, for coming to the House to deal with this important issue. Doolin national school has 91 students. This is set to increase to 95 next September but I...
- Resignation of Member (1 speech)
I have received notice in writing from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh of his resignation as a Member of Seanad Éireann. I thank the Senator for his contribution during his service as a...
- Order of Business (65 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Data Protection Bill 2018 – Committee Stage (resumed), to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and adjourned after four hours, if not...
- Data Protection Bill 2018: Committee Stage (Resumed) (162 speeches)
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
I must interrupt proceedings to hear from the Leader.
- Data Protection Bill 2018: Committee Stage (Resumed) (16 speeches)