Wednesday, 29 November 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Máire Devine that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister of State at...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Home Care Packages Provision (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and thank him for taking this Commencement matter. I am here to make a personal representation for the family of Ms Mary Baker. Mary is 80 years old and went to...
- Road Projects Status (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Ross.
- Scéim na gCúntóirí Teanga (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Deputy Joe McHugh, to the House.
- Order of Business (214 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Landlord and Tenant (Ground Rents) (Amendment) Bill 2017 - Second Stage to be taken at 12.45 p.m. with the time allocated to this debate not to exceed two hours;...
- Visit of Monaghan Delegation (1 speech)
Before we move on to the next amendment I welcome to the Distinguished Visitors Gallery a distinguished delegation from Monaghan, so ably led by Dr. Rory O'Hanlon, former Minister and Ceann...
- Order of Business (Resumed) (1 speech)
There is a further amendment to the Order of Business. Senator Kevin Humphreys has moved an amendment to the Order of Business: "That a debate with the Minister for Justice and Equality on the...
- Landlord and Tenant (Ground Rents) (Amendment) Bill 2017: Second Stage (23 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." Ba mhaith liom fáilte a chur roimh an Aire Stáit agus fosta roimh mhuintir Charraig Mhachaire Rois atá anseo inniu. I welcome...
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
I call the Leader to make a short announcement.
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development Act 2015: Statements (42 speeches)
The Climate Action and Low Carbon Development Act 2015 requires that an annual transition statement be presented to the Houses of the Oireachtas. The 2017 statement is the second such statement...
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund 2017: Motion (13 speeches)
I move:That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2017,copies of which were laid in draft form before Seanad Éireann on...
- Ireland's Bid for European Banking Authority: Statements (17 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Michael D'Arcy, to the Chamber. He is very familiar with this setting.
- Diplomatic Relations (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2017: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Garda Overtime Budget: Statements (22 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Flanagan, and have the pleasure of calling on him to speak.