Thursday, 16 November 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Pádraig Ó Céidigh that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Court Procedures (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Stanton.
- Planning Issues (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy John Phelan, to the House. I will be brief. I am raising this matter in the context of Rebuilding Ireland. In the preparations for it and the ongoing...
- Rail Network Expansion (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport back to the House. He is always welcome back.
- Order of Business (112 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. a1, motion re Fourth Report of the Committee of Selection, to be taken on conclusion of the Order of Business, and No. 1, statements on councillors' conditions, to be...
- Committee of Selection: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That the Fourth Report of the Committee of Selection be laid before the Seanad.
- Councillors' Conditions: Statements (54 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State back to the House.
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
I thank Members for their co-operation. We will resume this debate next Wednesday evening. Therefore, notwithstanding the Order of Business today, No. 1, statements on councillors' conditions,...