Thursday, 23 November 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maria Byrne that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Transport,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Swimming Pool Programme Funding (4 speeches)
Tá fáilte romhat, an Aire Stáit. This is the second bite of the cherry for Senator Maria Byrne and she has four minutes.
- Defective Building Materials (4 speeches)
Fáilte. I welcome the Minister of State. My request is simple in many ways. I ask that the local property tax, LPT, exemption that exists in Leinster in respect of homes affected by...
- Exploration Licences (4 speeches)
Cuirim céad fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Tá mé ag ardú ceist a bhaineann leis an taiscéalaíocht agus an mianadóireacht atá pleanáilte i...
- Criminal Prosecutions Data (4 speeches)
I am pleased the Minister of State is present to deal with this question, given his long-standing commitment to the issue of prostitution law reform. It was a pleasure to work with him on the...
- Order of Business (48 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the Report of the Joint Committee on Education and Skills entitled: 'Report on the eligibility of maintenance grants to students - Wake-up SUSI.', to...
- Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann agreed, on 21 November 2017, to the amendment made by Seanad Éireann to the Legal Metrology (Measuring Instruments) Bill 2017.
- Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
The Joint Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine has completed its consideration of the Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2017.
- Student Universal Support Ireland: Statements (27 speeches)
No. 1 is statements on the Oireachtas Joint Committee on Education and Skills report on the eligibility of maintenance grants to students - Wake-up SUSI. I welcome the Minister of State at the...
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2017: Committee and Remaining Stages (6 speeches)
Sections 1 to 6, inclusive, agreed to.