Wednesday, 27 September 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to put in place...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Traveller Accommodation (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for attending today. I welcome the commissioning of the review by the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government into funding for Traveller-specific...
- Building Regulations (15 speeches)
With the Leas-Chathaoirleach's assistance, my colleague, Senator Conway-Walsh, will take the supplementary question because, obviously, it pertains to Donegal and Mayo. Is that agreeable?
- Local Authority Members' Remuneration (19 speeches)
With the House's permission, we move to Senators Aidan Davitt and Robbie Gallagher who are sharing their time and have two minutes each.
- Non-Consultant Hospital Doctors (5 speeches)
The Minister of State, Deputy Jim Daly, has arrived. It is a long way from Skibbereen but the good man is here. I call Senator Colm Burke. The floor is his.
- Order of Business (67 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the mid-term review of the capital plan and next steps, to be taken at 2 p.m. and conclude after 90 minutes, with the contributions of group...
- Mid-Term Review of Capital Plan: Statements (48 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Patrick O'Donovan.
- Visit of Czech Delegation (3 speeches)
I am sure Members wish to join me in welcoming a parliamentary delegation from the Czech Republic led by Mr. Jaroslav Kubera, Vice President of the Czech Senate. He, his ambassador and the rest...
- Criminal Justice (Victims of Crime) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (124 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Stanton, to our new Chamber. I welcome all Members as it is my first time in the Chair in the new Chamber. I hope we will get through the 43 amendments...
- Criminal Justice (Victims of Crime) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (46 speeches)
- Business of Seanad (4 speeches)
I welcome Councillor Fergal Browne, a former Member of the House, who is in the Visitors Gallery. I am vice president of the Kevin Barry cumann in UCD, one of the largest cumainn in the country....