Thursday, 27 October 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Public Service Code of Conduct (4 speeches)
Tá céad fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Ba mhaith liom tréaslú leis as ucht a cheapacháin. Is maith an rud é go bhfuil Gaillimheach sa ról atá...
- Flood Prevention Measures (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. This matter relates to flooding in the Shannon region. As the Minister is undoubtedly aware, Athlone and the surrounding area suffered terribly from flooding...
- Primary Medical Certificates Eligibility (5 speeches)
I again welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Finian McGrath. You are becoming a frequent visitor to the House.
- Order of Business (82 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (Hague Convention) Bill 2016 – Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at 2...
- Micro-plastic and Micro-bead Pollution Prevention Bill 2016: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to prohibit the sale or manufacture of products containing plastic micro-beads; to monitor and report on the levels of...
- Health (Amendment) (Professional Home Care) Bill 2016: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to provide for the regulation of professional home care, for that purpose to amend the Health Act 2007 and to provide for related...
- Second Report of Committee of Selection: Motion (2 speeches)
Before proceeding with scheduled business, I call the Chairman of the Committee of Selection, the Leas-Chathaoirleach, Senator Paul Coghlan.
- Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (Hague Convention) Bill 2016: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (Hague Convention) Bill 2016: Second Stage (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."