Wednesday, 4 March 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: An gá atá ann go...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Forbairt Pobal (4 speeches)
Cuirim céad fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit, go háirithe an tseachtain seo, Seachtain na Gaeilge. Is breá an rud go bhfuil muid ag cur leis an obair sin inniu ó thaobh...
- Drugs Payment Scheme (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, to the House.
- Register of Electors (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch. I appreciate the opportunity to have an exchange with her. However, with respect, I also draw your attention, a Chathaoirligh, to the...
- Road Safety Strategy (8 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. I ask the Minister of State, on behalf of the Minister for Justice and Equality, to outline why speed vans and speed cameras are not located in...
- Order of Business (147 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Redress for Women Resident in Certain Institutions Bill 2014 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at 1.15 p.m., and No. 61, motion 17, to be taken at 4...
- Redress for Women Resident in Certain Institutions Bill 2014: Committee Stage (114 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ó Riordáin, and his officials to the House.
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
I call the Leader to propose an amendment to the Order of Business.
- Redress for Women Resident in Certain Institutions Bill 2014: Committee Stage (Resumed) (43 speeches)
- Establishment of Electoral Commission: Motion (74 speeches)
I move: “That Seanad Éireann notes the Consultation Paper on the Establishment of an Electoral Commission in Ireland published by the Minister for the Environment, Community and...