Thursday, 22 January 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Jobs,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Job Creation (13 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy English.
- Bovine Disease Controls (12 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Tom Hayes, to the House.
- Energy Prices (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Joe McHugh.
- Community Care Provision (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I hope he is the bearer of good news for Waterford with regard to this matter. I seek an update from the Minister for Health - I am sure the...
- Order of Business (100 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on appointments to State boards, to be taken at 1.15 p.m. and to conclude not later than 2.45 p.m., if not previously concluded, with contributions of...
- Universities (Development and Innovation) (Amendment) Bill 2015: First Stage (4 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Universities Act 1997, to develop the operation of the universities, to encourage education, innovation, research...
- Appointments to State Boards: Statements (49 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, Deputy Howlin, to the House.
- Direct Provision: Statements (15 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to speak on behalf of the Government on this important topic. I have made it clear before in this House that improving the system of direct provision to make it more...
- Central Bank (Amendment) Bill 2014: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to enable a Joint Committee of the Houses of the Oireachtas that is conducting an inquiry (being an inquiry in respect of which a terms of reference resolution under section...
- Central Bank (Amendment) Bill 2014: Second Stage (13 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Central Bank (Amendment) Bill 2014: Committee and Remaining Stages (10 speeches)