Tuesday, 20 January 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator David Cullinane that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Regional Airports (7 speeches)
On the first matter, I welcome the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Paschal Donohoe, to the House.
- Health Services Provision (20 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Varadkar, to the House. The next motion is Senator Thomas Byrne's and I understand he is sharing time with Senator Whelan.
- Medical Card Eligibility (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. The matter I raise relates to Huntington's disease. A presentation was made to the Joint Committee on Health and Children last Thursday by Dr. Niall Pender,...
- Courts Service (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ó Ríordáin, to the House.
- Order of Business (86 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the HSE national service plan, to be taken at 4.45, with contributions from group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes, those of all other...
- HSE National Service Plan 2015: Statements (38 speeches, 1 comment)
Item No. 1 is statements on the HSE National Service Plan 2015. I welcome the Minister, Deputy Varadkar, to the House and ask him to make his contribution.