Wednesday, 21 January 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Martin Conway that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Children...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Child Care Services Funding (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health, Deputy James Reilly, to the Chamber.
- Schools Amalgamation (13 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. My request to the Minister of State concerns the need for the Minister for Education and Skills to outline the plans, proposed facilities and...
- Special Educational Needs Service Provision (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, to the House.
- Order of Business (44 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Gender Recognition Bill 2014 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at 1.15 p.m., with contributions from group spokespersons not to exceed eight...
- Gender Recognition Bill 2014: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to recognize change of gender; to provide for gender recognition certificates; to amend the Irish Nationality and Citizenship Act 1956, the Civil Registration Act 2004, the...
- Gender Recognition Bill 2014: Second Stage (17 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Improving the Quality of Early Years Education: Statements (22 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House and invite her to make her opening statement.
- Water Services: Motion (118 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: noting: - the roll-out of 530,000 water meters across the country to date with an additional 500,000 meters due to be installed by 2016; - two thirds of water...