Thursday, 26 June 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jillian van Turnhout that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (35 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2014 - Second Stage, to be taken at 11.45 a.m. with the contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes and all...
- Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2014: Second Stage (29 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Illegal Israeli Settlements (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy O'Dowd. Last year I visited the occupied Palestinian territories with Christian Aid and saw, at first hand, the impact of the illegal occupation of...
- Departmental Funding (10 speeches)
The Minister of State is welcome to the House but I am disappointed that the Minister, Deputy Hogan, is not here.