Tuesday, 10 June 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator John Kelly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and Equality to...
- Order of Business (48 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) (Amendment) Bill 2014 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at 3.45 p.m. and conclude not later than 5.45 p.m.; No....
- Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) (Amendment) Bill 2014: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to make it an offence for a person to abuse a position of dependence and trust for sexual purposes and to provide a statutory test for determining the existence of consent in...
- Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) (Amendment) Bill 2014: Second Stage (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- State Airports (Shannon Group) Bill 2014: Committee Stage (Resumed) (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Leo Varadkar, to the House.
- Suspension of Standing Orders: Motion (3 speeches)
I move: "That Standing Orders for today's sitting be suspended." I want to move a suspension of Standing Orders under Standing Order 159. A short time ago in the Dáil, the Taoiseach stated...
- Business of Seanad (14 speeches)
The Leader wishes to make an amendment to the Order of Business.
- State Airports (Shannon Group) Bill 2014: Committee Stage (Resumed) (15 speeches)
Sections 34 to 43, inclusive, agreed to.
- Companies Bill 2012: Second Stage (25 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Seán Sherlock.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Road Traffic Offences (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for taking this Adjournment debate regarding fines where people go into court and claim they received summonses in regard to fines they were not aware had been...
- Garda Recruitment (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I know he is a busy man these days. I tabled this Adjournment because a number of people, who are members of An Garda Síochána Reserve,...
- Overseas Development Aid (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and wish him well in his various undertakings at present. I have had representations made to me by concerned citizens who are interested in our development aid...