Tuesday, 4 December 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jillian van Turnhout that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (129 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Credit Union Bill 2012 - Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 6 p.m., with the contributions of...
- Credit Union Bill 2012: Second Stage (38 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Personal Insolvency Bill 2012: Committee Stage (Resumed) (170 speeches)
I welcome the Minister back to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Child Protection (4 speeches)
While I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Jan O'Sullivan, to the House, I would have loved an opportunity to congratulate the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Deputy Fitzgerald, on...
- Household Charge (4 speeches)
I raise this matter having been contacted, along with my colleague Councillor Nick Killian, by residents in Ratoath, County Meath, who live on an unfinished - though not very problematic - estate...
- Electoral Divisions (7 speeches)
I wish to discuss the issue of the local electoral area boundary committee which was established by the Minister, Deputy Hogan, to determine the electoral areas. The committee's terms of...
- Colleges of Education (7 speeches)
I wish to share my time with Senator Sean D. Barrett.