Thursday, 6 December 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Order of Business (271 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Statements on the Report of the Expert Group on the A, B and C v. Ireland judgment to be taken at 2 p.m. and to adjourn no later than 4.30 p.m. with the...
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (10 speeches)
We will now pay tribute to former Senator Trevor West who has passed away. I welcome his wife, Maura, and members of his family.
- Report of the Expert Group on the Judgment in the A, B and C v. Ireland Case: Statements (71 speeches)
I am pleased to have the opportunity to make this statement on the report of the expert group on the judgment of the European Court of Human Rights in A, B and C v. Ireland. The reason for this...
- Civil Registration (Amendment) Bill 2012: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend and extend the Civil Registration Act 2004.
- Civil Registration (Amendment) Bill 2012: Second and Subsequent Stages (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."