Wednesday, 18 April 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jim Walsh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and Minister for...
- Order of Business (124 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Road Safety Authority (Commercial Vehicle Roadworthiness) Bill 2012 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of...
- Road Safety Authority (Commercial Vehicle Roadworthiness) Bill 2012: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for a system to ensure the roadworthiness of commercial vehicles, to provide for the conferral of functions on the Road Safety Authority in relation to such...
- Road Safety Authority (Commercial Vehicle Roadworthiness) Bill 2012: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Human Trafficking and Prostitution: Motion (29 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Shatter, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
Human Rights Issues
- Human Rights Issues (4 speeches)
Go raibh maith agat agus cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire. This day last week the Secretary General of the UN, Mr. Ban Ki-moon, honoured the victims of the Rwandan genocide and stressed that the...
- Pension Provisions (3 speeches)
I ask the Government to review the Garda superannuation scheme in order to provide justice and fairness to a number of former members, 81 in total, who have been deprived of their preserved...
- Garda Deployment (6 speeches)
Go raibh míle maith agat. Cuirim céad fáilte roimh an Aire agus tá áthas orm go bhfuil sé liom anseo. Is iontach an rud an tAire sinsearach a fháil le freagra a thabhairt ar cheisteanna....