Wednesday, 25 April 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (156 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re sitting arrangements on Friday, 27 April, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, motion re sitting arrangements on...
- Sitting Arrangements: Motions (2 speeches)
I move: (1) That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, on Friday, 27th April, 2012 the Seanad shall meet at 9.30 a.m and the following arrangements shall...
- Competition (Amendment) Bill 2011: Order for Committee Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Committee Stage be taken now." Question put and agreed to.
- Competition (Amendment) Bill 2011: Committee Stage (41 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.