Tuesday, 18 October 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator David Cullinane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Order of Business. (78 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Central Bank and Credit Institutions (Resolution) (No. 2) Bill 2011 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to commence on the conclusion of the Order of...
- Central Bank and Credit Institutions (Resolution) (No. 2) Bill 2011: Second Stage (53 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Anti-Social Behaviour (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Cannon, to the House.
- Ambulance Service (3 speeches)
I tabled this matter in light of the reduction in the ambulance service in the Caherciveen area, which covers most of Kerry South from Killorglin to Castlecove, a distance of some 40 miles. It...
- School Transport (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ciarán Cannon, to the House. It is fortuitous that the Minister of State with responsibility for school transport is here to listen to my plea and...
- Local Authority Housing (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Cannon, to the House. This is a short query on the family income supplement, which is currently being included as assessable for consideration when persons...