Wednesday, 12 October 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Martin Conway that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Order of Business (94 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 14, motion No. 6 re missing children hotline, to commence at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 1 p.m., with the Minister to be...
- Missing Children Hotline: Motion (24 speeches)
As the debate must conclude not later than 1 p.m., I ask Senators to be mindful of the time constraints as I am unable to change the Order of Business.
- Dormant Accounts (Amendment) Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Dormant Accounts Acts 2001 to 2005, to provide for the exercise by the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government of certain functions relating...
- Dormant Accounts (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (31 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Human Trafficking and Prostitution: Motion (51 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann — recognises that the trafficking of women and girls for sexual exploitation is a modern form of slavery and a form of human rights abuse; — notes that the Irish...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Equal Status Act (17 speeches)
I raise this matter because I am very concerned about a particular case in County Clare where the Equal Status Act and Equality Tribunal are being abused by an individual. To date, an individual...
- Garda Investigations (5 speeches)
This matter relates to the reform of legislation relating to inquests involving Northern Ireland residents who die in the Republic of Ireland, particularly in the light of the request of the...