Tuesday, 27 September 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Denis O'Donovan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (132 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Road Traffic (No. 2) Bill 2011, Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 5.45...
- Road Traffic (No. 2) Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend and extend the Road Traffic Acts 1961 to 2011 and to provide for related matters .
- Road Traffic (No. 2) Bill 2011: Second Stage (32 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services. (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Shortall, back to the House and call on Senator Denis O'Donovan to propose the first motion.
- Mental Health Services (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Shortall. I raise this matter to request the Minister for Health to fund residential treatment in the United Kingdom for a young woman with a severe...
- Army Barracks (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Defence, Deputy Alan Shatter.