Tuesday, 2 March 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paul Bradford that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business (149 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Bill 2009 — Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business, with spokespersons...
- Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Bill 2009: Second Stage (25 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Primary Care Centres (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy John Moloney.
- Water and Sewerage Schemes (2 speeches)
I refer to two sewerage schemes in my constituency, the schemes being proposed by Donegal County Council in Dungloe and Glenties in west Donegal. Dungloe is famous for the Mary from Dungloe...
- Schools Refurbishment (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I raise the matter of Balbriggan community college in the context of the asbestos management programme. The college was opened in 1984. Up until September last...