Tuesday, 9 March 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Joe O'Reilly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Community, Rural and...
- Order of Business. (106 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Energy (Biofuel Obligation and Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010 - Committee Stage (resumed), to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business; and No....
- Energy (Biofuel Obligation and Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010: Committee Stage (Resumed). (1 speech)
- Eleventh Report of the Committee of Selection: Motion. (1 speech)
The Committee of Selection reports that it has discharged Senator Cecilia Keaveney from membership of the Joint Committee on European Scrutiny at her own request. I move: "That the report be laid...
- Energy (Biofuel Obligation and Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010: Committee Stage (Resumed). (50 speeches)
- Dog Breeding Establishments Bill 2009: Committee Stage (Resumed) (332 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Community Development. (5 speeches)
On 25 November 2009 the Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs gave the go-ahead to start winding down and closing 180 community projects. Twenty to 30 of those projects are...
- Health Services (2 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to place this motion before the House. I welcome the Minister of State and compliment his fortitude on this marathon day in the House. The motion before...