Wednesday, 25 March 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Maria Corrigan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children...
- Order of Business (78 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2009 — Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, motion re earlier signature...
- Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2009: Committee and Remaining Stages (15 speeches)
- Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2009: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the Commission constituted as provided in...
- Tourism Industry: Statements (32 speeches)
I move: "That the Minister be allowed to reply to the debate at 4.50 p.m."
- Telecommunications Services: Motion (37 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann welcomes the various Government interventions in broadband which have led to improved choice, quality and prices of services and the national broadband scheme which...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Health Care Professionals Bodies (5 speeches)
The Minister of State, Deputy Haughey, is welcome to the House.
- Schools Building Projects (6 speeches)
I wish the Minister of State a good evening.
- School Staffing (3 speeches)
This relates to Athphort national school, Oileán Árainn Mhór, Dún na nGall, i gcroí-lár na Gaeltachta. The school board of management was notified earlier this year that the two teacher...